It’s Sevilla v Real Madrid in La Liga on Sunday night, and you don’t want to miss this LV BET ‘Bet & Get’ offer! Place a £25.00+ bet on Sevilla v Real Madrid, and LV BET will give you a £5.00 bonus. Translated into matched betting terms, this provides a profit of £2.23 and here’s how…
- You must opt into the Soccer Top Clashes via the promotions page.
- The promotion is valid from 15:00 on Friday 15th April 2022 until 19:59 on Sunday 17th April 2022.
- Applies to single bets placed on Sevilla v Real Madrid.
- Minimum stake of £25.00.
- Minimum odds of 2.00 (evens).
- £5.00 bonus will be credited by 16:00 on Monday 18th April 2022.
- The bonus must be wagered 3 times on bets with 2+ selections.
- Minimum odds of 1.25 (1/4) for each individual selection.
- Minimum combined odds of 2.00 (evens).
Please see my qualifying bets guide if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your qualifying bet on.
At the time of writing, Sevilla are available in the Match Result market at back odds of 3.00 (2/1). The lay odds are 3.15.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £23.96…
Place £25.00 on Sevilla @ 3.00 = Potential profit of £50.00
Lay £23.96 on Sevilla @ 3.15 = Potential liability of £51.51
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll lose a maximum of £1.52 in qualifying for your £5.00 bonus.
Your £5.00 bonus will be credited by 16:00 on Monday 18th April 2022.
The bonus must be wagered 3 times on bets with 2+ selections within 7 days of activation. Each individual selection must have minimum odds of 1.25 (1/4), and the minimum combined odds must be 2.00 (evens). Please see my laying multiples guide for a walkthrough of how to lay multiples.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should convert your bonus into around 75% cash, so £3.75. Considering your maximum qualifying loss of £1.52 gives you a minimum profit of £2.23 on this LV BET offer!
* Real Madrid won the match 3-2, resulting in a £2.23 profit on this LV BET offer. *