It’s Man City v Brighton in the Premier League on Wednesday night and 10Bet are getting in on the action! Simply opt in and bet £25.00+ on any sport and 10Bet will give us a £5.00 free bet if Man City have 5+ shots on target against Brighton. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £3.25 and here’s how…
- Applies to bets placed on any sport between 10:00 on Tuesday 12th January 2021 and 18:00 (kick-off) on Wednesday 13th January 2021.
- We must opt in on the promotion page to be eligible.
- Minimum stake of £25.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.80 (4/5).
- £5.00 free bet if Man City have 5+ shots on target against Brighton.
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my qualifying bets guide.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your qualifying bet on.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
We can calculate our lay stakes using my Matched Betting Calculator.
Aim to lose no more than £0.75 on our qualifying bet
We’ll receive a £5.00 free bet if Man City have 5+ shots on target against Brighton. Free bets will be credited 24 hours after the end of the match and will be valid for 7 days. Free bet stakes will not be included with any returns.
Using straightforward matched betting, we should be able to convert our free bet into 80% cash, so £4.00. If we take into account our expected qualifying loss of £0.75, this gives us a potential profit of £3.25 on this 10Bet offer!
Risking £0.75 to make a potential profit of £3.25 gives us effective odds of 5.33, which I’m sure you’ll agree, makes this a profitable offer in the long run.
* Man City had 6 shots on target, resulting in a profit of £3.25 on this 10Bet offer. *
Get this 10Bet free bet offer