It’s Man Utd v Liverpool in the Premier League on Sunday and you don’t want to miss this Sky Bet free bet offer! Opt in and place a single £5.00 bet during the first half of Man Utd v Liverpool and Sky Bet will give us a £5.00 free bet to use on the second half. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a guaranteed profit of £3.50 and here’s how…
- We must opt in to this promotion before placing our qualifying bet.
- The opt-in will be available until 18:00 on Sunday 2nd May 2021.
- Applies to bets placed during the first half of Man Utd v Liverpool (20:00) on Sunday 2nd May 2021.
- Minimum stake of £5.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.50 (1/2).
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my qualifying bets guide.
Smarkets works best for this offer
For this offer, Smarkets are the best option due to Sky Bet being part of the same group as Betfair.
Laying your bet at Betfair would probably be fine, but if you don’t want to risk it, Smarkets is your safest bet.
- 0% commission for 60 days
We can calculate our lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
Aim to lose no more than £0.25 on our qualifying bet
Our £5.00 free bet will be credited upon placement of our qualifying bet and will not be subject to an expiry period.
Using straightforward matched betting, we should be able to convert our free bet into 75% cash, so £3.75. If we take into account our expected qualifying loss of £0.25, this gives us a guaranteed profit of £3.50 on this Sky Bet offer!
* The match was postponed, resulting in break even on this Sky Bet offer. *
Get this Sky Bet free bet offer