It’s Man Utd v Wolves in the Premier League on Tuesday night and 10Bet are getting in on the action! Simply opt in and bet £25.00+ on any sport and 10Bet will give us a £5.00 free bet if there’s a penalty in Man Utd v Wolves. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £3.25 and here’s how…
- Applies to bets placed on any sport between 20:00 on Monday 28th December 2020 and 20:00 (kick-off) on Tuesday 29th December 2020.
- We must opt in on the promotion page to be eligible.
- Minimum stake of £25.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.80 (4/5).
- £5.00 free bet if there’s a penalty in Man Utd v Wolves.
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my qualifying bets guide.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your qualifying bet on.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- Money back as cash up to £20
- 0% commission for 60 days
We can calculate our lay stakes using my Matched Betting Calculator.
Aim to lose no more than £0.75 on our qualifying bet
We’ll receive a £5.00 free bet if there’s a penalty in Man Utd v Wolves. Free bets will be credited 24 hours after the end of the match and will be valid for 7 days. Free bet stakes will not be included with any returns.
Using straightforward matched betting, we should be able to convert our free bet into 80% cash, so £4.00. If we take into account our expected qualifying loss of £0.75, this gives us a potential profit of £3.25 on this 10Bet offer!
Risking £0.75 to make a potential profit of £3.25 gives us effective odds of 5.33. So, given that the odds are just 2.65 (33/20) for there to be a penalty in the match, this is a profitable offer in the long run.
* There were no penalties awarded in the match, resulting in a loss of £0.75 on this 10Bet offer. *
Get this 10Bet free bet offer