It’s Eintracht Frankfurt v Rangers in the Europa League Final on Wednesday night, and NetBet are getting in on the action! Place a £10.00+ bet on Eintracht Frankfurt v Rangers, and NetBet will give you a £2.00 free bet for each of the specified outcomes. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a potential profit of £7.26 and here’s how…
- Applies to bets placed on Eintracht Frankfurt v Rangers before kick-off (20:00) on Wednesday 18th May 2022.
- Minimum stake of £10.00.
- Minimum odds of 3.00 (2/1).
- £2.00 free bet for each of the following outcomes:
- James Tavernier scores anytime
- Over 2.5 goals
- Over 10.5 corners
- Red card awarded
- Rangers lift the trophy.
- If eligible, your free bets will be credited within 24 hours.
- The free bets will be valid on any sport for 7 days.
- The free bet stakes will not be returned with any winnings.
Please see my qualifying bets guide if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your qualifying bet on.
At the time of writing, ‘Rangers‘ are available in the ‘1X2 FT‘ market at back odds of 3.00 (2/1). The lay odds are 3.20.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £9.43…
Place £10.00 on Rangers @ 3.00 = Potential profit of £20.00
Lay £9.43 on Rangers @ 3.20 = Potential liability of £20.74
Let’s look at your potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll lose a maximum of £0.76 in qualifying for your potential free bets.
You’ll receive a £2.00 free bet for each specified outcome. Your free bets will be credited within 24 hours and valid on any sport for 7 days. The free bet stakes will not be returned with any winnings.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should be able to convert any free bets into 80% cash.
Therefore, if all five outcomes occur, you should convert your £10.00 in free bets into £8.00 cash. If you take into account your minimum qualifying loss of £0.74, this gives you a potential profit of £7.26 on this NetBet offer!
* The match was drawn 1-1 and there were 11 corners (90 minutes), resulting in an £0.84 profit on this NetBet offer. *
More reload offers – Make £500+ per month
With detailed walkthroughs for all the best offers as they’re released, you’ll be bagging recurring profits in no time.More reload offers
Got a question?
Leave me a comment below…
I usually respond within 24 hours.
Matt Kirman – Matched Betting Blogger
Since 2014, I’ve blogged over £70,000 worth of profit, and made it my mission to make matched betting accessible to everyone.