It’s England v France at World Cup 2022 on Saturday night, and you don’t want to miss this NetBet free bet offer! Place a £10.00+ pre-match bet on England v France and get a £5.00 free bet. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £3.45, and here’s how…
- Applies to pre-match single bets on England v France (19:00 kick-off on Saturday 10th December 2022.
- Bets placed on NetBet Boosts will not qualify.
- Minimum stake of £10.00.
- Minimum odds of 2.00 (evens).
- Your £5.00 free bet will be credited within 24 hours of your qualifying bet settling.
- The free bet will be valid on any sport for 7 days.
Please see my ‘Qualifying Bets Guide‘ if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your qualifying bet on.
At the time of writing, ‘England‘ are available in the ‘Match Result‘ market at back odds of 3.07 (29/14). The lay odds are 3.20.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £9.65.
Place £10.00 on ‘England’ (Match Result) @ 3.07 = Potential profit of £20.70
Lay £9.65 on ‘England’ (Match Odds) @ 3.20 = Potential liability of £21.23
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll lose a maximum of £0.55 in qualifying for your £5.00 free bet.
Your £5.00 free bet will be credited within 24 hours of your qualifying bet settling and valid on any sport for 7 days.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should convert your free bet into 80% cash, so £4.00. Considering your maximum qualifying loss of £0.55 gives you a minimum profit of £3.45 on this NetBet offer!
* France won the match 2-1, resulting in a £3.45 profit on this NetBet offer. *