It’s England v Iran at World Cup 2022 on Monday, and NetBet are getting in on the action! Place a £10.00+ bet on England v Iran, and get a £2.00 free bet for each specified outcome. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a potential profit of £6.83 and here’s how…
- Applies to bets placed on England v Iran before kick-off (13:00) on Monday 21st November 2022.
- Minimum stake of £10.00.
- Minimum odds of 2.00 (evens).
- You’ll receive a £2.00 free bet for each of the following outcomes:
- Harry Kane scores anytime.
- Over 2.5 goals.
- Over 10.5 corners.
- Penalty taken.
- Red card awarded.
- If eligible, your free bets will be credited within 24 hours.
- The free bets will be valid on any sport for 7 days.
- The free bet stakes will not be returned with any winnings.
Please see my ‘Qualifying Bets Guide‘ if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your qualifying bet on.
At the time of writing, ‘Yes‘ is available in the ‘Both Teams To Score‘ market at back odds of 2.73 (19/11). The lay odds are 3.05.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- Money back as cash up to £20
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £9.01.
Place £10.00 on ‘Yes’ (Both Teams To Score) @ 2.73 = Potential profit of £17.30
Lay £9.01 on ‘Yes’ (Both teams to Score?) @ 3.05 = Potential liability of £18.47
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll lose a maximum of £1.18 in qualifying for your potential free bets.
You’ll receive a £2.00 free bet for each specified outcome. Your free bets will be credited within 24 hours and valid on any sport for 7 days. The free bet stakes will not be returned with any winnings.
If all five outcomes occur, you should convert your £10.00 in free bets into £8.00 cash. Considering your minimum qualifying loss of £1.17 gives you a potential profit of £6.83 on this NetBet offer!
* England won the match 6-2, with Iran scoring a penalty, resulting in a £2.03 profit on this NetBet offer. *