It’s a big week of UEFA Nations League football, and NetBet are getting in on the action! Place a £5.00 ‘Bet Maker‘ on any Nations League match, and NetBet will give you a £5.00 free bet. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £2.16 and here’s how…
- Your qualifying bet must be a £5.00 ‘Bet Maker‘ on any UEFA Nations League match between Friday 23rd September 2022 and Tuesday 27th September 2022.
- Minimum of 3 selections.
- Minimum odds of 4.00 (3/1).
- Upon placing your qualifying bet, your £5.00 free bet will be offered via a pop-up message.
- After accepting, it may take up to 10 minutes to see the free bet.
- The free bet will be valid on any sport for 7 days.
It’s entirely up to you how you play this offer.
You could take a speculative approach and not lay your ‘Bet Maker’. If your bet loses, you’ll be able to convert your £5.00 free bet into 80% cash, so £4.00. That means the most you can lose on this offer is £1.00 and you could make a nice profit.
My preferred approach for this offer is to build a bet that is layable and lock in a profit. Please see my ‘Bet Builders‘ guide for a walkthrough on building layable selections.
Looking at the odds available for England v Germany (Monday 19:45), you could place your qualifying bet on ‘England (1X2 FT) / Yes (Both Teams to Score) / Under 3.5 (Total Goals)‘ at back odds of 7.75.
You can lay ‘2-1‘ (England) in the ‘Correct Score‘ market at odds of 12.00.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £3.23.
Place £5.00 on ‘England / Yes / Under 3.5’ @ 7.75 = Potential profit of £33.75
Lay £3.23 on ‘2-1’ (England) @ 12.00 = Potential liability of £35.53
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll lose a maximum of £1.84 in qualifying for your £5.00 free bet.
Your £5.00 free bet will be offered via a pop-up message once you’ve placed your qualifying bet. After accepting, it may take up to 10 minutes to see the free bet. The free bet will be valid on any sport for 7 days.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should convert your free bet into 80% cash, so £4.00. Considering your maximum qualifying loss of £1.84 gives you a minimum profit of £2.16 on this NetBet offer!
* England drew 3-3 with Germany, resulting in a £2.16 profit on this NetBet offer. *