It’s Tottenham v Portsmouth in the FA Cup on Saturday, and you don’t want to miss this OddsKing free bet offer! Place a £10.00+ pre-match bet on Tottenham v Portsmouth, and get a £5.00 free bet to use in play on the same match. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £3.52, and here’s how…
- Applies to single bets placed on Tottenham v Portsmouth between 17:00 on Friday 6th January 2023, and kick-off (12:30) on Saturday 7th January 2023.
- Minimum stake of £10.00.
- Your £5.00 free bet will be credited upon placement of your qualifying bet.
- The free bet will be valid in play on Tottenham v Portsmouth.
Please see my ‘Qualifying Bets Guide‘ if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your qualifying bet on.
At the time of writing, ‘Tottenham Hotspur‘ are available in the ‘Match Result‘ market at back odds of 1.143 (1/7). The lay odds are 1.17.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £9.77.
Place £10.00 on ‘Tottenham Hotspur’ @ 1.143 = Potential profit of £1.43
Lay £9.77 on ‘Tottenham’ (Full-time result) @ 1.17 = Potential liability of £1.66
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll lose £0.23 in qualifying for your £5.00 free bet.
Your £5.00 free bet will be credited upon placement of your qualifying bet and valid in play on Tottenham v Portsmouth. The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should convert your free bet into 75% cash, so £3.75. Considering your qualifying loss of £0.23 gives you a profit of £3.52 on this OddsKing offer!
* Tottenham won the match 1-0, resulting in a £3.52 profit on this OddsKing offer. *