It’s Wolves v Man City in the Premier League on Saturday, and you don’t want to miss this OddsKing free bet offer! Place a £10.00+ pre-match bet on Wolves v Man City, and OddsKing will give you a £5.00 free bet to use in play. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £3.25, and here’s how…
- Applies to single bets placed on Wolves v Man City between 17:00 on Friday 16th September 2022 and kick-off (12:30) on Saturday 17th September 2022.
- Minimum stake of £10.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.50 (1/2).
- Your £5.00 free bet will be credited upon placement of your qualifying bet.
- The free bet will be valid in play on Wolves v Man City.
Please see my ‘Qualifying Bets Guide‘ if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your qualifying bet on.
At the time of writing, ‘Over 2.5‘ is available in the ‘Total Goals‘ market at back odds of 1.571 (4/7). The lay odds are 1.65.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £9.70.
Place £10.00 on ‘Over 2.5’ (Total Goals) @ 1.571 = Potential profit of £5.71
Lay £9.70 on ‘Over 2.5 Goals’ @ 1.64 = Potential liability of £6.20
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll lose a maximum of £0.50 in qualifying for your £5.00 free bet.
Your £5.00 free bet will be credited upon placement of your qualifying bet and valid in play on Wolves v Man City. The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should convert your free bet into 75% cash, so £3.75. Considering your maximum qualifying loss of £0.50 gives you a profit of £3.25 on this OddsKing offer!
* Man City won the match 3-0, resulting in a £3.26 profit on this OddsKing offer. *