It’s England v Austria in the Women’s Euro 2022 on Wednesday night, and you don’t want to miss this Paddy Power free bet offer! They’re giving all customers a £5.00 free Bet Builder to use on the big match. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £3.09 and here’s how…
- The promotion is available to new and existing customers.
- Claim your free bet via the promotion page after 09:00 on Sunday 3rd July 2022.
- Once claimed, your £5.00 free bet will be credited instantly.
- The free bet can be used on an England v Austria Bet Builder (4+ selections).
- The free bet must be placed before kick-off (20:00 on Wednesday 6th July 2022).
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
It’s entirely up to you how you play this offer.
You could take a speculative approach and not lay your Bet Builder. If your free bet loses, you simply break even, and there’s no harm done.
Your other option is to convert your free bet into cash by laying it at a betting exchange. Please see my Bet Builders guide for more information about them and possible selections.
At the time of writing, you could place your free bet on ‘The Draw (Match Odds) / Yes (Both teams to Score?) / Over 1.5 Goals / Under 2.5 Goals‘ at back odds of 13.21. The lay odds are 19.00.
You can calculate your lay stake using the ‘Free Bet‘ setting on my Matched Betting Calculator.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £3.22…
Place £5.00 free bet on ‘The Draw / Yes / Over 1.5 Goals / Under 2.5 Goals’ @ 13.21 = Potential profit of £61.05
Lay £3.22 on ‘1-1’ (Correct Score) @ 19.00 = Potential liability of £57.96
Let’s look at your potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll make a minimum profit of £3.09 on this Paddy Power offer!
* England won the match 1-0, resulting in a £3.15 profit on this Paddy Power offer. *