There’s a big Saturday of Premier League football to look forward to and you don’t want to miss this Betfred free bet offer! Place a single £10.00+ in play bet on a Saturday Premier League match and Betfred will give us a £5.00 free bet to use on Sunday’s Premier League matches. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a guaranteed profit of £3.50 and here’s how…
- Applies to in play single bets on a Premier League match played on Saturday 30th January 2021.
- The eligible matches are Everton v Newcastle (Sat 12:30), Crystal Palace v Wolves (Sat 15:00), Man City v Sheffield Utd (Sat 15:00), West Brom v Fulham (Sat 15:00), Arsenal v Man Utd (Sat 17:30) and Southampton v Aston Villa (Sat 20:00).
- Minimum stake of £10.00.
- Qualifying bet must be placed at odds of 1.50 (1/2) or greater.
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my qualifying bets guide.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
We can calculate our lay stakes using my Matched Betting Calculator.
Aim to lose no more than £0.50 on our qualifying bet
Our £5.00 free bet will be credited by 12:00 on Sunday 31st January 2021 and will be valid until 09:00 on Monday 1st February 2021. Although the promotion page suggests using the free bet on Sunday’s Premier League matches, Betfred free bets can usually be used on any sports market.
Using straightforward matched betting, we should be able to convert our £5.00 free bet into 80% cash, so £4.00. If we take into account our expected qualifying loss of £0.50, this gives us a guaranteed profit of £3.50 on this Betfred offer!
Get this Betfred free bet offer