There’s a big Tuesday night of Premier League football to look forward to and you don’t want to miss this Betfred free bet offer! Place a single £10.00+ in play bet on a Tuesday Premier League match and Betfred will give us a £5.00 free bet to use on Wednesday’s Premier League matches. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a guaranteed profit of £3.50 and here’s how…
- Applies to in play single bets on a Premier League match played on Tuesday 2nd February 2021.
- The eligible matches are Sheffield Utd v West Brom (18:00), Wolves v Arsenal (18:00), Man Utd v Southampton (20:15) and Newcastle v Crystal Palace (20:15).
- Minimum stake of £10.00.
- Qualifying bet must be placed at odds of 1.50 (1/2) or greater.
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my qualifying bets guide.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- Money back as cash up to £20
- 0% commission for 60 days
We can calculate our lay stakes using my Matched Betting Calculator.
Aim to lose no more than £0.50 on our qualifying bet
Our £5.00 free bet will be credited by 17:00 on Wednesday 3rd February 2021 and will be valid until 09:00 on Thursday 4th February 2021. Although the promotion page suggests using the free bet on Wednesday’s Premier League matches, Betfred free bets can usually be used on any sports market.
Using straightforward matched betting, we should be able to convert our £5.00 free bet into 80% cash, so £4.00. If we take into account our expected qualifying loss of £0.50, this gives us a guaranteed profit of £3.50 on this Betfred offer!
Get this Betfred free bet offer