It’s Crystal Palace v Arsenal in the Premier League on Friday night, and you don’t want to miss this Sky Bet free bet offer! They’re giving selected customers a £1.00 free ‘BuildABet’ to use on the big match! Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a potential profit of £6.50 and here’s how…
- The promotion is available to invited customers only.
- The promotional period runs from 17:00 on Saturday 30th July 2022 until 20:00 (kick-off) on Friday 5th August 2022.
- You must click the ‘Opt In’ button onsite during the promotional period to receive your £1.00 free bet.
- The free bet will be valid on ‘BuildABet‘ for Crystal Palace v Arsenal.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
It’s entirely up to you how you play this offer.
You could build a bet that is layable and lock in around £0.60 profit. Please see my ‘Bet Builders‘ guide for a walkthrough on building layable selections.
With the free bet being small, though, I suspect many will be happy to just punt this for a risk-free shot at a decent return. That’s my preferred approach.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your free ‘BuildABet‘ on.
At the time of writing, you could place it on ‘Arsenal (Full Time Result) / No (Both Teams To Score) / Yes (Goal in Both Halves)‘ at odds of 7.50 (13/2).
Place £1.00 free bet on ‘Arsenal win / No (BTTS) / Yes (Goal in Both Halves)’ @ 7.50 = Potential profit of £6.50
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, if Arsenal win to nil with a goal in both halves, you’ll make a £6.50 profit on this Sky Bet offer! Any other outcome, you’ve lost your free bet, and there’s no harm done.
* Arsenal won the match 2-0 with a goal in each half, resulting in a £6.50 profit on this Sky Bet offer. *