It’s another big football weekend, and you don’t want to miss this Sky Bet free bet offer! They’re giving selected customers a £1.00 free ‘BuildABet’ to use on any game this weekend! Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a potential profit of £6.00 and here’s how…
- Available to selected customers only.
- The promotional period runs from 17:45 on Thursday 16th February 2023, until 18:30 on Sunday 19th February 2023.
- You must click the ‘Opt In’ button onsite during the promotional period to receive your £1.00 free bet.
- The free bet will be valid on ‘BuildABet‘ only.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
It’s entirely up to you how you play this offer.
You could build a bet that is layable and lock in around £0.60 profit. Please see my ‘Bet Builders‘ guide for a walkthrough on building layable selections.
With the free bet being small, though, I suspect many will be happy to just punt this for a risk-free shot at a decent return. That’s my preferred approach.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your free ‘BuildABet‘ on.
At the time of writing, looking at the odds for Tottenham v West Ham (Sunday 16:30), you could place it on ‘West Ham (Full Time Result) / Yes (Both Teams To Score)‘ at odds of 7.00 (6/1).
Place £1.00 free bet on ‘West Ham / Yes’ @ 7.00 = Potential profit of £6.00
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, if West Ham win and both teams score, you’ll make a £6.00 profit on this Sky Bet offer! With any other outcome, you’ve lost your free bet, and there’s no harm done.
* Tottenham beat West Ham 2-0, resulting in break-even on this Sky Bet offer. *
More reload offers – Make £500+ per month
With detailed walkthroughs for all the best offers as they’re released, you’ll be bagging recurring profits in no time.More reload offers
Got a question?
Leave me a comment below…
I usually respond within 24 hours.
Matt Kirman – Matched Betting Blogger
Since 2014, I’ve blogged over £70,000 worth of profit, and made it my mission to make matched betting accessible to everyone.