It’s another big football weekend, and you don’t want to miss this Sky Bet free bet offer! They’re giving selected customers a £1.00 free ‘BuildABet’ to use on any game this weekend! Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a potential profit of £5.50 and here’s how…
- Available to selected customers only.
- The promotional period runs from 10:00 on Thursday 3rd November 2022 until 23:59 on Sunday 6th November 2022.
- You must click the ‘Opt In’ button onsite during the promotional period to receive your £1.00 free bet.
- The free bet will be valid on ‘BuildABet‘ only.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
It’s entirely up to you how you play this offer.
You could build a bet that is layable and lock in around £0.60 profit. Please see my ‘Bet Builders‘ guide for a walkthrough on building layable selections.
With the free bet being small, though, I suspect many will be happy to just punt this for a risk-free shot at a decent return. That’s my preferred approach.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your free ‘BuildABet‘ on.
At the time of writing, looking at the odds for Tottenham v Liverpool (Sunday 16:30), you could place it on ‘Tottenham (Full Time Result) / Liverpool 5+ Shots On Target‘ at odds of 6.50 (11/2).
Place £1.00 free bet on ‘Tottenham / Liverpool 5+ Shots On Target’ @ 6.50 = Potential profit of £5.50
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, if Tottenham win and Liverpool have 5+ shots on target, you’ll make a £5.50 profit on this Sky Bet offer! With any other outcome, you’ve lost your free bet, and there’s no harm done.
* Liverpool won the match 2-1 and had 6 shots on target, resulting in break-even on this Sky Bet offer. *