It’s Liverpool v Man City in the Premier League on Sunday, and you don’t want to miss this Sky Bet free bet offer! They’re giving selected customers a £1.00 free ‘BuildABet’ to use on the big match! Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a potential profit of £6.00 and here’s how…
- The promotion is available to invited customers only.
- The promotional period runs from 17:00 on Thursday 13th October 2022 until the end of Liverpool v Man City (around 18:15) on Sunday 16th October 2022.
- You must click the ‘Opt In’ button onsite during the promotional period to receive your £1.00 free bet.
- The free bet will be valid on ‘BuildABet‘ for Liverpool v Man City.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
It’s entirely up to you how you play this offer.
You could build a bet that is layable and lock in around £0.60 profit. Please see my ‘Bet Builders‘ guide for a walkthrough on building layable selections.
With the free bet being small, though, I suspect many will be happy to just punt this for a risk-free shot at a decent return. That’s my preferred approach.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your free ‘BuildABet‘ on.
At the time of writing, you could place it on ‘Draw (Full Time Result) / Manchester City 5+ Shots On Target‘ at odds of 7.00 (6/1).
Place £1.00 free bet on ‘Draw / Manchester City 5+ Shots On Target’ @ 7.00 = Potential profit of £6.00
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, if the match is drawn and Man City have 5+ shots on target, you’ll make a £6.00 profit on this Sky Bet offer! Any other outcome, you’ve lost your free bet, and there’s no harm done.
* Man City had 6 shots on target but lost the match 1-0, resulting in break-even on this Sky Bet offer. *