It’s Liverpool v Tottenham in the Premier League on Sunday, and you don’t want to miss this Sky Bet free bet offer! They’re giving selected customers a £1.00 free ‘BuildABet’ to use on the big match! Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a potential profit of £5.00 and here’s how…
- Available to selected customers only.
- The promotional period runs from 17:00 on Thursday 27th April 2023, until 18:30 on Sunday 30th April 2023.
- You must click the ‘Opt In’ button onsite during the promotional period to receive your £1.00 free bet.
- The free bet will be valid on ‘BuildABet‘ only.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
It’s entirely up to you how you play this offer.
You could build a bet that is layable and lock in around £0.60 profit. Please see my ‘Bet Builders‘ guide for a walkthrough on building layable selections.
With the free bet being small, though, I suspect many will be happy to just punt this for a risk-free shot at a decent return. That’s my preferred approach.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your free ‘BuildABet‘ on.
At the time of writing, you could place it on ‘Liverpool (Full Time Result) / No (Both Teams To Score) / Over 2.5 Goals‘ at odds of 6.00 (5/1).
Place £1.00 free bet on ‘Liverpool / No / Over 2.5 Goals’ @ 6.00 = Potential profit of £5.00
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, if Liverpool win to nil and there are three or more goals, you’ll make a £5.00 profit on this Sky Bet offer! With any other outcome, you’ve lost your free bet, and there’s no harm done.
* Liverpool won the match 4-3, resulting in break-even on this Sky Bet offer. *
More reload offers – Make £500+ per month
With detailed walkthroughs for all the best offers as they’re released, you’ll be bagging recurring profits in no time.More reload offers
Got a question?
Leave me a comment below…
I usually respond within 24 hours.
Matt Kirman – Matched Betting Blogger
Since 2014, I’ve blogged over £70,000 worth of profit, and made it my mission to make matched betting accessible to everyone.