There’s a big Super Sunday of Premier League football to look forward to, and you don’t want to miss this Sky Bet free bet offer! They’re giving selected customers a £1.00 free ‘BuildABet‘ to use on Sunday’s matches! Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a potential profit of £5.00 and here’s how…
- The promotion is available to invited customers only.
- The promotional period runs from 10:30 on Wednesday 3rd August 2022 until 16:30 (kick-off) on Sunday 7th August 2022.
- You must click the ‘Opt In’ button onsite during the promotional period to receive your £1.00 free ‘BuildABet‘.
- The eligible matches are Leicester v Brentford (14:00), Man Utd v Brighton (14:00) and West Ham v Man City (16:30) on Sunday 7th August 2022.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
It’s entirely up to you how you play this offer.
You could build a bet that is layable and lock in around £0.60 profit. Please see my ‘Bet Builders‘ guide for a walkthrough on building layable selections.
With the free bet being small, though, I suspect many will be happy to punt this for a risk-free shot at a decent return. That’s my preferred approach.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your free ‘BuildABet‘ on.
Looking at the odds available for West Ham v Man City (Sunday 16:30), you could place it on ‘Draw (Full Time Result) / Yes (Both Teams To Score)‘ at back odds of 6.00 (5/1).
Place £1.00 free bet on ‘Draw / Yes (BTTS)’ @ 6.00 = Potential profit of £5.00
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, if the match is a score draw, you’ll make a £5.00 profit on this Sky Bet offer! Any other outcome, you’ve lost your free bet, and there’s no harm done.
* Man City beat West Ham 2-0, resulting in break-even on this Sky Bet offer. *