It’s Real Madrid v Man City in the Champions League Semi-Finals on Wednesday night, and you don’t want to miss this Sky Bet free bet offer! Opt in and place a £5.00 single bet during the first half of Real Madrid v Man City, and get a £5.00 free bet to use during the second half. Translated into matched betting terms, this provides you with a profit of £3.50 and here’s how…
- Available to the first 65,000 qualifying bets only when opted into the offer.
- The opt-in will be available until 19:00 on Wednesday 4th May 2022.
- Applies to bets placed once Real Madrid v Man City has gone ‘in-play’ (20:00 kick-off) until half-time (around 20:45).
- £5.00 stake required.
- Minimum odds of 1.50 (1/2).
- Your £5.00 free bet will be credited upon placement of your qualifying bet.
- The free bet will not be subject to expiry.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Please see my qualifying bets guide if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
Smarkets works best for this offer
For this offer, Smarkets are the best option due to Sky Bet being part of the same group as Betfair.
Laying your bet at Betfair would probably be fine, but if you don’t want to risk it, Smarkets is your safest bet.
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
Aim to lose no more than £0.25 on your qualifying bet
Your £5.00 free bet will be credited upon placement of your qualifying bet and will not be subject to expiry. The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should convert your free bet into 75% cash, so £3.75. Considering your expected qualifying loss of £0.25 gives you a profit of £3.50 on this Sky Bet offer!