It’s Chelsea v Man Utd in the Premier League on Saturday, and you don’t want to miss this Sporting Index offer! Place a £10.00+ pre-match bet on the ‘First Goalscorer’ market, and if it loses, you’ll receive a £10.00 free bet for the World Cup 2022. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £3.15 and here’s how…
- Applies to single pre-match bets on the ‘First Goalscorer‘ market for Chelsea v Man Utd (17:30 on Saturday 22nd October 2022).
- Applies to your first bet only.
- Minimum stake of £10.00.
- If your bet loses, a £10.00 free bet will be added to your World Cup free bet balance.
- If eligible, your free bet will be credited by midday on Monday 21st November 2022.
- The free bet will be valid for 2 days.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Chelsea v Man Utd is the first of five selected football matches on which you can qualify for a £10.00 World Cup free bet. If you place a qualifying bet on all five matches, no matter the outcome, an extra £10.00 free bet will be added to your World Cup free bet balance.
If your bet loses, your stake will be refunded as a free bet, so you can treat this as a ‘Money back if bet loses‘ offer.
At the time of writing, ‘Bruno Fernandes‘ is available at back odds of 9.00 (8/1). The lay odds are 15.50.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- Money back as cash up to £20
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can work out your lay stake using the ‘Money Back if Bet Loses‘ setting on my Matched Betting Calculator. You can enter £8.00 as your ‘Cashback’ figure as this is the amount you can expect to convert your £10.00 free bet into, should your bet lose.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £5.30.
Place £10.00 on ‘Bruno Fernandes’ @ 9.00 = Potential profit of £80.00
Lay £5.30 on ‘Bruno Fernandes’ @ 15.50 = Potential liability of £76.85
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll make a minimum profit of £3.15 on this Sporting Index offer!
If your bet loses, a £10.00 free bet will be added to your World Cup free bet balance. If eligible, your free bet will be credited by midday on Monday 21st November 2022. The free bet will be valid for 2 days, and the free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
If you’re unsure how to convert your £10.00 free bet into £8.00 cash (80%), please see my ‘Free Bets Guide‘ for a walkthrough.
* Jorginho scored the first goal, resulting in a £3.19 profit on this Sporting Index offer. *