It’s Arsenal v Tottenham in the Premier League on Saturday, and you don’t want to miss this Star Sports free bet offer! Place a pre-match bet of up to £20.00 on selected Arsenal v Tottenham markets, and get 50% of your stake back as a free bet. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £4.70, and here’s how…
- Applies to bets on the ‘Correct Score‘ or ‘First Goalscorer‘ market for Arsenal v Tottenham.
- Applies to single bets placed before kick-off (12:30) on Saturday 1st October 2022.
- Maximum stake of £20.00.
- You’ll receive a free bet equal to 50% of your qualifying stake.
- Your free bet will be credited within 24 hours of the match ending.
- The free bet will be valid for 7 days.
Please see my ‘Qualifying Bets Guide‘ if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
It’s entirely up to you which market you place your qualifying bet on, though you’re likely to find better odds for correct scores.
At the time of writing, ‘Tottenham Hotspur 2-0‘ is available in the ‘Correct Score‘ market at back odds of 23.00 (22/1). The lay odds are 27.00.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- Money back as cash up to £20
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £17.05.
Place £20.00 on ‘Tottenham Hotspur 2-0’ @ 23.00 = Potential profit of £440.00
Lay £17.05 on ‘0-2’ (Tottenham) @ 27.00 = Potential liability of £443.30
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll lose £3.30 in qualifying for your £10.00 free bet.
Your £10.00 free bet will be credited within 24 hours of the match ending and valid for 7 days.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should convert your free bet into 80% cash, so £8.00. Considering your qualifying loss of £3.30 gives you a profit of £4.70 on this Star Sports offer!
* Arsenal won the match 3-1, resulting in a £4.70 profit on this Star Sports offer. *