It’s Tottenham v Liverpool in the Premier League on Thursday night and 10Bet are getting in on the action! Simply opt in and bet £25.00+ on any sport and 10Bet will give us a £1.00 free bet for every goal scored in Tottenham v Liverpool. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £3.25 and here’s how…
- Applies to bets placed on any sport between 18:00 on Wednesday 27th January 2021 and 20:00 (kick-off) on Thursday 28th January 2021.
- We must opt in on the promotion page to be eligible.
- Minimum stake of £25.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.80 (4/5).
- £1.00 free bet for every goal scored in Tottenham v Liverpool.
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my qualifying bets guide.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your qualifying bet on.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
We can calculate our lay stakes using my Matched Betting Calculator.
Aim to lose no more than £0.75 on our qualifying bet
We’ll receive a free bet equal to the amount of goals scored in Tottenham v Liverpool. Our free bet will be credited 24 hours after the end of the match and will be valid for 7 days. Free bet stakes will not be included with any returns.
Using straightforward matched betting, we should be able to convert any free bet into 80% cash.
Therefore, if 5 goals are scored, we should be able to convert our £5.00 free bet into £4.00 cash. If we take into account our expected qualifying loss of £0.75, this gives us a potential profit of £3.25 on this 10Bet offer!
* Liverpool won the match 3-1, resulting in a profit of £2.45 on this 10Bet offer. *
Get this 10Bet free bet offer