The UEFA Nations League 2018/19 concludes on Sunday and you don’t want to miss this Betfred Money Back Special! Simply place a #PickYourPunt bet on either match and if it loses, Betfred will give us our money back as a free bet, up to £5.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £17.50 and here’s how…
- Applies to bets that have been built and wagered between 17:00 on Saturday 8th June 2019 and 19:45 on Sunday 9th June 2019.
- The eligible matches are Switzerland v England (14:00) and Portugal v Netherlands (19:45).
- We must build our own bet with Betfred’s PickYourPunt Builder which can be launched on mobile under the #PickYourPunt tab.
- If our bet loses, Betfred will refund our stake up to a maximum of £5.00.
It’s not always possible to lay our #PickYourPunt selections, so this should be treated as a speculative offer. If our bet loses, we know that by using straightforward matched betting, we should be able to extract 80% cash from our £5.00 free bet, so £4.00. That means the most we can lose on this offer is £1.00 and we could win big!
It’s entirely up to you which #PickYourPunt selections you go for. Having looked at the selections available for Portugal v Netherlands (19:45), we could place our qualifying bet on Portugal Win / Both teams to score – Yes at odds of 4.50 (7/2).
If our #PickYourPunt bet loses, we’ll receive a £5.00 free bet by 12:00 on Monday 10th June 2019. The free bet will be valid for 7 days.
Using the above selection as an example, our potential profit is £17.50, meaning we would only need to win 1 in 18 times to break even. It really is too good an offer to miss!
* Portugal won the match 1-0, resulting in a loss of £1.00 on this Betfred offer. *
Click here to get this Betfred offer