It’s Man City v Liverpool in the FA Cup Semi-Finals on Saturday, and you don’t want to miss this Virgin Bet free bet offer! Place a single £10.00+ bet on Man City v Liverpool, and Virgin Bet will give you a £5.00 free bet to use on Chelsea v Crystal Palace. Translated into matched betting terms, this provides you with a profit of £3.50 and here’s how…
- Your qualifying bet must be a single bet placed on Man City v Liverpool (15:30) on Saturday 16th April 2022.
- Price boosts will not be eligible.
- Minimum stake of £10.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.80 (4/5).
- Your £5.00 free bet will be offered via a pop-up notification within 3 hours of placing your qualifying bet.
- You must accept and use the free bet before the full-time whistle of Chelsea v Crystal Palace (around 18:15) on Sunday 17th April 2022.
- The free bet will be valid on any Chelsea v Crystal Palace market.
Please see my qualifying bets guide if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
Aim to lose no more than £0.50 on your qualifying bet
You should see a pop-up notification offering you the £5.00 free bet within 3 hours of placing your qualifying bet. You must accept and use the free bet on Chelsea v Crystal Palace before the full-time whistle of the same game (around 18:15) on Sunday 17th April 2022.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should convert your £5.00 free bet into 80% cash, so £4.00. Considering your expected qualifying loss of £0.50 gives you a profit of £3.50 on this Virgin Bet offer!