It’s Man City v Real Madrid in the Champions League Semi-Finals on Tuesday night, and you don’t want to miss this Virgin Bet free bet offer! Place a single £10.00+ bet on Man City v Real Madrid, and Virgin Bet will give you a £5.00 free bet to use on Liverpool v Villareal. Translated into matched betting terms, this provides you with a profit of £3.50 and here’s how…
- Your qualifying bet must be a single bet placed on Man City v Real Madrid (20:00) on Tuesday 26th April 2022.
- Price boosts will not be eligible.
- Minimum stake of £10.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.80 (4/5).
- Your £5.00 free bet will be offered via a pop-up notification within 3 hours of placing your qualifying bet.
- You must accept and use the free bet before the full-time whistle of Liverpool v Villareal (around 21:45) on Wednesday 27th April 2022.
- The free bet will be valid on any Liverpool v Villareal market.
Please see my qualifying bets guide if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
Aim to lose no more than £0.50 on your qualifying bet
You should see a pop-up notification offering you the £5.00 free bet within 3 hours of placing your qualifying bet. You must accept and use the free bet on Liverpool v Villareal before the full-time whistle of the same game (around 21:45) on Wednesday 27th April 2022.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should convert your £5.00 free bet into 80% cash, so £4.00. Considering your expected qualifying loss of £0.50 gives you a profit of £3.50 on this Virgin Bet offer!