The Women’s Euro 2022 gets underway on Wednesday night, and Virgin Bet are getting in on the action. Bet £10.00+ on the outright winner, and Virgin Bet will give you a £5.00 free bet for every match they win in the group stage! Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a potential profit of £11.63 and here’s how…
- Applies to single bets on the ‘UEFA Women’s Euro 2022 – Winner‘ market.
- Applies to bets placed between 09:00 on Thursday 30th June 2022 and 20:00 (tournament starts) on Wednesday 6th July 2022.
- Minimum stake of £10.00.
- £5.00 free bet for every match your selected team wins in the group stage.
- Free bets will be credited within 24 hours of your team winning a group stage match.
- The free bets will be valid on any sport for 7 days.
- The free bet stakes will not be returned with any winnings.
It’s entirely up to you how you approach this offer.
The Women’s Euro 2022 starts on Wednesday 6th July 2022 and ends on Sunday 31st July 2022, meaning your funds at the betting exchange could be tied up for some time if your selected team does well.
That’s fine if you have a sizeable bankroll, but if not, make sure you leave yourself enough funds to do reload offers that will likely be available throughout the tournament.
Of course, another option is to not lay your bet and just let the back bet run. The free bets should cover most of the qualifying stake, and if your selected team wins, you’ll make a nice profit.
Please see my ‘Qualifying Bets Guide‘ if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
It’s entirely up to you which team you go for. At the time of writing, ‘Spain (W)‘ are available at back odds of 4.50 (7/2) and lay odds of 4.60.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £9.83…
Place £10.00 on ‘Spain (W)’ @ 4.50 = Potential profit of £35.00
Lay £9.83 on ‘Spain (W)’ @ 4.60 = Potential liability of £35.38
Let’s look at your potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll lose a maximum of £0.38 in qualifying for your potential free bets.
You’ll receive a £5.00 free bet for every match Spain win in the group stage. Free bets will be credited within 24 hours of the result and valid on any sport for 7 days. The free bet stakes will not be returned with any winnings.
If Spain win all three of their group stage matches (against Finland, Germany and Denmark), you’ll receive £15.00 in free bets.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should convert your free bets into 80% cash, so £12.00. Taking into account your minimum qualifying loss of £0.37 gives you a potential profit of £11.63 on this Virgin Bet offer!
* Spain won two group stage matches and England won the tournament, resulting in a £7.63 profit on this Virgin Bet offer. *