It’s Watford v Crystal Palace in the FA Cup Quarter-Finals on Saturday and you don’t want to miss this SportPesa ‘Bet £10, Get £10’ offer! Simply bet £10.00 exactly on Watford v Crystal Palace and SportPesa will give us a free £10.00 acca to use on football. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £55.48 and here’s how…
- Qualifying bets must be placed between 10:00 on Sunday 10th March 2019 and 12:15 (kick-off) on Saturday 16th March 2019.
- We must bet £10.00 exactly on the Watford v Crystal Palace 1X2 Full Time market.
- Qualifying bets must be placed at odds of 1.10 (1/10) or greater.
- We must accept our £10.00 bonus by 15:00 on Monday 18th March 2019.
If you’re unfamiliar with qualifying bets, please see my Qualifying Bet Strategy page for a walk-through guide on how it should be done.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your qualifying bet on. Having looked at the odds available, we could place our qualifying bet on Watford.
At the time of writing, laying our bet at Smarkets gives us the biggest guaranteed profit.
We can calculate our lay stake using my matched betting calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake should be £9.66…
Place £10.00 on Watford @ 2.30 = Potential profit of £13.00
Lay £9.66 on Watford @ 2.40 = Potential liability of £13.52
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
|Watford win||+£13.00||-£13.52||£0.52 loss|
|Watford don't win||-£10.00||+£9.46||£0.54 loss|
So, regardless of the outcome, we’ll lose a maximum of £0.54 in qualifying for our £10.00 bonus.
We’ll need to log on after the game to accept our £10.00 bonus and it may take up to 24 hours for the bonus to credit. We must accept our bonus by 15:00 on Monday 18th March 2019.
The bonus will be valid for 5 days and must be used on a football 4+ combo bet. The bonus stake will not be included in any returns.
To keep things simple, we could just punt the bonus for a low-risk shot a big return.
Having looked at the odds available, we could place our £10.00 bonus on Man City, Man Utd, Brighton and Liverpool all to win this weekend at odds of 6.60.
If all four teams win, we’ll win £56.00 from our acca bet. If we take into account our minimum qualifying loss of £0.52, this gives us a potential profit of £55.48 on this SportPesa offer!
* See my Football Offers page for a full list of available football offers! *
* Watford won the match 2-1 and Man City and Liverpool were the only acca teams to win their respective fixtures, resulting in a loss of £0.52 on this SportPesa offer. *
Click here to take advantage of this SportPesa offer