It’s Eintracht Frankfurt v Rangers in the Europa League Final on Wednesday night, and William Hill are getting in on the action! Place a £1.00+ Build #YourOdds bet on Eintracht Frankfurt v Rangers, and William Hill will match your stake as a free bet up to £5.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £3.00 and here’s how…
- This promotion runs from 17:00 on Tuesday 17th May 2022 until 20:00 (kick-off) on Wednesday 18th May 2022.
- Click ‘Claim here’ on the promotion page to be eligible.
- William Hill advise that you place your qualifying bet at least 30 seconds after pressing ‘Claim here’.
- Applies to Build #YourOdds bets placed on Eintracht Frankfurt v Rangers.
- Minimum stake of £1.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.20 (1/5).
- A matched free bet of up to £5.00 will be credited immediately.
- The free bet will be valid on any sport for 4 days.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
It’s entirely up to you how you play this offer.
You could take a speculative approach and not lay your Build #YourOdds bet. If your bet loses, you’ll be able to convert your £5.00 free bet into 80% cash, so £4.00. That means the most you can lose on this offer is £1.00 and you could make a nice profit.
My preferred approach for this offer is to build a bet that is layable and lock in a profit. Please see my Bet Builders guide for a walkthrough on building layable selections.
At the time of writing, ‘Frankfurt (Result) / Yes (Both Teams to Score)‘ is available to back at odds of 4.40.
You can lay ‘Eint Frankfurt/Yes‘ in the ‘Match Odds and Both teams to Score‘ market at odds of 5.40.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £4.09…
Place £5.00 on ‘Frankfurt / Yes’ @ 4.40 = Potential profit of £17.00
Lay £4.09 on ‘Eint Frankfurt/Yes’ @ 5.40 = Potential liability of £17.99
Let’s look at your potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll lose a maximum of £1.00 in qualifying for your £5.00 free bet.
Your matched free bet will be credited immediately upon placement of your qualifying bet and valid on any sport for 4 days. The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should convert your £5.00 free bet into 80% cash, so £4.00. Considering your maximum qualifying loss of £1.00 gives you a minimum profit of £3.00 on this William Hill offer!