It’s Liverpool v Napoli in the Champions League on Tuesday night, and you don’t want to miss this William Hill in-shop offer! Place a £5.00+ ‘Build #YourOdds’ bet on Liverpool v Napoli in-shop, and get a £5.00 free bet. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £3.00 and here’s how…
- The promotion runs from Monday 31st October 2022, until 20:00 (kick-off) on Tuesday 1st November 2022.
- Applies to ‘Build #YourOdds‘ bets placed on Liverpool v Napoli.
- Applies to bets placed in-shop on an SSBT or the Smart Hub.
- Minimum stake of £5.00.
- You’ll receive a £5.00 free bet on any football market.
- The free bet must be placed in-shop using an SSBT or the Smart Hub.
- The free bet will be valid from Wednesday 2nd November 2022 until Friday 4th November 2022.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
It’s entirely up to you how you play this offer.
You could take a speculative approach and not lay your ‘Build #YourOdds’ bet. If your bet loses, you’ll be able to convert your £5.00 free bet into 80% cash, so £4.00. That means the most you can lose on this offer is £1.00, and you could make a nice profit.
My preferred approach for this offer is to build a bet that is layable and lock in a profit. Please see my ‘Bet Builders‘ guide for a walkthrough on building layable selections.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- Money back as cash up to £20
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
Aim to lose no more than £1.00 on your qualifying bet
You’ll receive a £5.00 free bet on any football market, which must be placed in-shop using an SSBT or the Smart Hub. The free bet will be valid for 3 days, and the free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should convert your £5.00 free bet into 80% cash, so £4.00. Considering your expected qualifying loss of £1.00 gives you a profit of £3.00 on this William Hill offer!