It’s Man City v Man Utd in the Premier League on Sunday, and William Hill are getting in on the action! Place a £1.00+ ‘Build #YourOdds’ bet on Man City v Man Utd, and William Hill will match your stake as a free bet up to £5.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £2.51 and here’s how…
- This promotion runs from 09:00 on Friday 30th September 2022 until 14:00 on Sunday 2nd October 2022.
- Click ‘Claim here’ on the promotion page to be eligible.
- William Hill advise placing your qualifying bet at least 30 seconds after pressing ‘Claim here’.
- Applies to ‘Build #YourOdds‘ bets placed on Man City v Man Utd.
- Minimum stake of £1.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.20 (1/5).
- A matched free bet of up to £5.00 will be credited immediately.
- The free bet will be valid on any ‘Build #YourOdds‘ market for 4 days.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
It’s entirely up to you how you play this offer.
You could take a speculative approach and not lay your ‘Build #YourOdds’ bet. If your bet loses, you’ll be able to convert your £5.00 free bet into 80% cash, so £4.00. That means the most you can lose on this offer is £1.00 and you could make a nice profit.
My preferred approach for this offer is to build a bet that is layable and lock in a profit. Please see my ‘Bet Builders‘ guide for a walkthrough on building layable selections.
At the time of writing, ‘Man City (Result) / No (Both Teams to Score)‘ is available to back at odds of 2.60.
You can lay ‘Man City/No‘ in Betfair’s ‘Match Odds and Both teams to Score‘ market at odds of 2.84.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- Money back as cash up to £20
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £4.61.
Place £5.00 on ‘Man City / No’ @ 2.60 = Potential profit of £8.00
Lay £4.61 on ‘Man City/No’ @ 2.84 = Potential liability of £8.48
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll lose a maximum of £0.49 in qualifying for your £5.00 free bet.
Your matched free bet will be credited immediately upon placement of your qualifying bet and valid on any ‘Build #YourOdds’ market for 4 days. The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should convert your £5.00 free bet into 60% cash, so £3.00. Considering your maximum qualifying loss of £0.49 gives you a minimum profit of £2.51 on this William Hill offer!
* Man City won the match 6-3, resulting in a £2.51 profit on this William Hill offer. *