It’s Spain v Germany at World Cup 2022 on Sunday night, and William Hill are getting in on the action! Place a £1.00+ ‘Build #YourOdds’ bet on Spain v Germany, and William Hill will match your stake as a free bet up to £5.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £2.14 and here’s how…
- The promotion runs from 09:00 on Saturday 26th November 2022, until 19:00 (kick-off) on Sunday 27th November 2022.
- Click ‘Claim here’ on the promotion page to be eligible.
- William Hill advise placing your qualifying bet at least 30 seconds after pressing ‘Claim here’.
- Applies to ‘Build #YourOdds‘ bets placed on Spain v Germany.
- Minimum stake of £1.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.20 (1/5).
- A matched free bet of up to £5.00 will be credited immediately.
- The free bet will be valid on any ‘Build #YourOdds‘ football market for 4 days.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
It’s entirely up to you how you play this offer.
You could take a speculative approach and not lay your ‘Build #YourOdds’ bet. If your bet loses, you’ll be able to convert your £5.00 free bet into 80% cash, so £4.00. That means the most you can lose on this offer is £1.00, and you could make a nice profit.
My preferred approach for this offer is to build a bet that is layable and lock in a profit. Please see my ‘Bet Builders‘ guide for a walkthrough on building layable selections.
At the time of writing, ‘Spain (Result) / Under 3.5 (Total Goals)‘ is available to back at odds of 3.20.
You can lay ‘Spain/Under 3.5 Goals‘ in Betfair’s ‘Match Odds and Over/Under 3.5 Goals‘ market at odds of 3.80.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £4.23.
Place £5.00 on ‘Spain / Under 3.5’ @ 3.20 = Potential profit of £11.00
Lay £4.23 on ‘Spain /Under 3.5 Goals’ @ 3.80 = Potential liability of £11.84
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll lose a maximum of £0.86 in qualifying for your £5.00 free bet.
Your matched free bet will be credited immediately upon placement of your qualifying bet and valid on any ‘Build #YourOdds’ football market for 4 days. The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should convert your £5.00 free bet into 60% cash, so £3.00. Considering your maximum qualifying loss of £0.86 gives you a minimum profit of £2.14 on this William Hill offer!
* The match was drawn 1-1, resulting in a £2.14 profit on this William Hill offer. *