It’s USA v Wales at World Cup 2022 on Monday, and you don’t want to miss this William Hill in-shop offer! Place a £5.00+ ‘Build #YourOdds’ bet on USA v Wales in-shop, and get a £5.00 free bet. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £3.00 and here’s how…
- The promotion runs from Sunday 20th November 2022, until 19:00 (kick-off) on Monday 21st November 2022.
- Applies to ‘Build #YourOdds‘ bets placed on USA v Wales.
- Applies to bets placed in-shop on an SSBT or the Smart Hub.
- Minimum stake of £5.00.
- Minimum odds of 2.00 (evens).
- You’ll receive a £5.00 free bet on any football market.
- The free bet must be placed in-shop using an SSBT or the Smart Hub.
- The free bet will be valid from Tuesday 22nd November 2022, until Thursday 24th November 2022.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
It’s entirely up to you how you play this offer.
You could take a speculative approach and not lay your ‘Build #YourOdds’ bet. If your bet loses, you’ll be able to convert your £5.00 free bet into 80% cash, so £4.00. That means the most you can lose on this offer is £1.00, and you could make a nice profit.
My preferred approach for this offer is to build a bet that is layable and lock in a profit. Please see my ‘Bet Builders‘ guide for a walkthrough on building layable selections.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
Aim to lose no more than £1.00 on your qualifying bet
You’ll receive a £5.00 free bet on any football market, which must be placed in-shop using an SSBT or the Smart Hub. The free bet will be valid between Tuesday 22nd November 2022, and Thursday 24th November 2022. The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should convert your £5.00 free bet into 80% cash, so £4.00. Considering your expected qualifying loss of £1.00 gives you a profit of £3.00 on this William Hill offer!