The DP World Tour Championship 2019 tees off in the early hours of Thursday morning and Betfred are getting in on the action! Simply bet £10.00+ on the Outright market and Betfred will give us a £5.00 free bet for every round in which our selected player records an Eagle. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £7.84 and here’s how…
- The minimum stake to qualify is £10.00.
- Qualifying bets must be placed on the DP World Tour Championship – Outright market.
- Applies to bets placed between 11:00 on Wednesday 20th November 2019 and 04:30 (first tee) on Thursday 21st November 2019.
- We’ll receive a £5.00 free bet for every round in which our selected player records an Eagle.
If you’re unfamiliar with qualifying bets, please see my Qualifying Bet Strategy page for a walk-through guide on how they should be done.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your qualifying bet on. Having looked at the odds available, we could place our qualifying bet on Rory McIlroy.
At the time of writing, laying our bet at Smarkets gives us the smallest qualifying loss.
We can calculate our lay stakes using my matched betting calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake should be £10.04…
Place £10.00 on Rory McIlroy @ 5.00 = Potential profit of £40.00
Lay £10.04 on Rory McIlroy @ 5.00 = Potential liability of £40.16
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
|Rory McIlroy wins||+£40.00||-£40.16||£0.16 loss|
|Rory McIlroy doesn't win||-£10.00||+£9.83||£0.17 loss|
So, regardless of the outcome, we’ll lose a maximum of £0.17 in qualifying for our potential free bets.
We’ll receive a £5.00 free bet for every round in which Rory McIlroy records an Eagle. Free bets will be credited within 24 hours of an Eagle being recorded and will be valid until 09:00 on Tuesday 26th November 2019.
By using straightforward matched betting, we should be able to extract 80% cash from any free bet.
If McIlroy records an Eagle in two different rounds, we’ll receive £10.00 in free bets, from which we can extract £8.00 cash. If we take into account our minimum qualifying loss of £0.16, this gives us a potential profit of £7.84 on this Betfred offer!
* Rory McIlroy recorded Eagles in Rounds 1 and 3 on his way to finishing in 4th place, resulting in a profit of £7.83 on this Betfred offer. *
Click here to get this Betfred offer