The Masters 2021 tees off on Thursday and NetBet are getting in on the action! Simply place a £10.00+ bet on the outright winner and NetBet will give us a £1.00 free bet for every shot they are under par in Round 1. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £3.02 and here’s how…
- Minimum stake of £10.00 (or £10.00 each way).
- Applies to bets placed on the The Masters – Winner market.
- Applies to bets placed before the first tee (around 13:00) on Thursday 8th April 2021.
- We’ll receive a £1.00 free bet for every shot our selected player is under par in Round 1.
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my qualifying bets guide.
It’s entirely up to you which player you place your qualifying bet on. At the time of writing, Bryson DeChambeau is available at back odds of 11.00 (10/1) and lay odds of 12.00.
Either exchange works for this offer
We can calculate our lay stakes using my Matched Betting Calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake should be £9.18…
Place £10.00 on Bryson DeChambeau @ 11.00 = Potential profit of £100.00
Lay £9.18 on Bryson DeChambeau @ 12.00 = Potential liability of £100.98
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
So, no matter who wins, we’ll lose a maximum of £1.01 in qualifying for our potential free bets.
We’ll receive a £1.00 free bet for every shot Bryson DeChambeau is under par in Round 1. Free bets will be credited within 24 hours and will be valid for 7 days on any sport.
If Bryson Dechambeau finishes Round 1 on 5-under-par (-5), we’ll receive £5.00 in free bets. Using straightforward matched betting, we should be able to convert our free bets into 80% cash, so £4.00.
If we take into account our minimum qualifying loss of £0.98, this gives us a potential profit of £3.02 on this NetBet offer!
* Bryson DeChambeau was 4-over-par (+4) after Round 1 and finished the tournament in a tie for 46th place, resulting in a loss of £1.01 on this NetBet offer. *
Get this NetBet free bet offer