The US Open Championship 2019 gets underway on Thursday and you don’t want to miss this NetBet offer! Simply bet £10.00 on the Outright Winner market and NetBet will give us a £2.00 free bet for every shot they finish under par in Round 1. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £7.37 and here’s how…
- We must opt-in to the promotion on the promotion page.
- We must bet £10.00 on the US Open 2019 – Winner market (pre-tournament bets only).
- We’ll receive a £2.00 free bet for every shot our selection finishes under par in Round 1.
- So, for example, if they are -5 for day one, we will receive 5 x £2.00 free bets.
If you’re unfamiliar with qualifying bets, please see my Qualifying Bet Strategy page for a walk-through guide on how it should be done.
It’s entirely up to you who you place your qualifying bet on. Having looked at the odds available, we could place our qualifying bet on Rory McIlroy.
At the time of writing, laying our bet at Smarkets gives us the smallest qualifying loss.
We can calculate our lay stake using my matched betting calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake should be £9.54…
Place £10.00 on Rory McIlroy @ 10.00 = Potential profit of £90.00
Lay £9.54 on Rory McIlroy @ 10.50 = Potential liability of £90.63
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
|Rory McIlroy wins||+£90.00||-£90.63||£0.63 loss|
|Rory McIlroy doesn't win||-£10.00||+£9.34||£0.66 loss|
So, regardless of the outcome, we’ll lose a maximum of £0.66 in qualifying for our potential free bets.
We’ll receive a £2.00 free bet for every shot our selection finishes under par in Round 1. So, if Rory McIlroy finishes on -5, we’ll receive £10.00 in free bets.
Free bets will be credited within 24 hours and will be valid on golf markets for 3 days. Free bet stakes will not be included in any returns.
By using straightforward matched betting, we should be able to extract 80% cash from our £10.00 in free bets, so £8.00. If we take into account our minimum qualifying loss of £0.63, this gives us a potential profit of £7.37 on this NetBet offer!
* Rory McIlroy finished Round 1 three shots under par (-3) and went on to finish the tournament in a tie for 9th place, resulting in a profit of £4.14 on this NetBet offer. *
Click here to get this NetBet offer