Greyhound racing continues this week, and you don’t want to miss this Free Bet Club offer from Betfred! Place a bet on 3 separate greyhound races across Wednesday and Thursday, and Betfred will give you a free bet equal to your average stake up to £10.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this provides you with a profit of £5.00 and here’s how…
- Applies to bets placed and settled between 00:00 on Wednesday 16th November 2022 and 23:59 on Thursday 17th November 2022.
- A minimum of 3 bets on greyhound races is required.
- Minimum odds of 1.50 (1/2).
- You’ll receive a free bet equal to your average stake up to £10.00.
- Your free bet will be credited within 24 hours of the promotional period ending.
- The free bet will be valid for 48 hours.
Please see my ‘Qualifying Bets Guide‘ if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
The liquidity for greyhound racing does not improve until approximately 5-10 minutes before the race starts. You should, therefore, only get involved if you’re comfortable with that. If you’ve not done greyhound offers before, you may want to observe the changing odds or use lower stakes until you get the hang of things.
Betfair works best for greyhounds
Betfair is undoubtedly the place to lay your greyhound bets. Their greyhound markets have the best liquidity in the run-up to races.
- 2% commission for all new signups
You can calculate your lay stakes using my Matched Betting Calculator.
Aim to lose no more than £1.00 on each of your 3 qualifying bets
So, you’ll lose approximately £3.00 in qualifying for your £10.00 free bet.
Your £10.00 free bet will be credited within 24 hours and valid for 48 hours.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should convert your free bet into 80% cash, so £8.00. Considering your total expected qualifying loss of £3.00, this gives you a profit of £5.00 on this Betfred offer!