It’s Day 2 of Cheltenham Festival 2021 on Wednesday and you don’t want to miss this Sky Bet risk-free bet offer! Simply place a bet on the Ballymore Novices’ Hurdle and if it loses, Sky Bet will refund your stake as cash, up to a maximum of £10.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a guaranteed profit of £7.48 and here’s how…
- Applies to your first cash bet on a horse that runs in the Ballymore Novices’ Hurdle.
- Applies to bets placed between 12:00 on Monday 15th February 2021 and 13:20 (race-off) on Wednesday 17th March 2021.
- If fewer than five runners come under starters orders, Sky Bet may withdraw the offer.
- Maximum cash refund of £10.00 if your horse loses.
Losing stakes are refunded as cash, so we can treat this as a risk-free bet offer.
We’ll need to select a horse with long odds in order to maximise our profit.
Having looked at the odds available, we could place our qualifying bet on Bravemansgame at back odds of 4.50 (7/2) and lay odds of 4.60.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
We can work out our lay stake by using the ‘Risk-Free Bet’ setting on my Matched Betting Calculator. We can enter £10.00 as our ‘Cashback’ figure as our full £10.00 stake will be refunded as cash if our horse loses…
As you can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake should be £7.64…
Place £10.00 on Bravemansgame @ 4.50 = Potential profit of £35.00
Lay £7.64 on Bravemansgame @ 4.60 = Potential liability of £27.50
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
So, no matter the outcome, we’ll make a guaranteed profit of £7.48 on this Sky Bet offer!
If eligible, our cash refund will be credited within 24 hours of the race finishing.
Don’t miss out on one of the most profitable weeks of the matched betting calendar! For a comprehensive list of available bookmaker offers, please see my Cheltenham Festival 2021 Offers page.
* Bravemansgame failed to win the race, resulting in a profit of £7.48 on this Sky Bet offer. *
Get this Sky Bet risk-free bet offer