The Cheltenham Festival 2018 kicks off with the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle on Tuesday and you don’t want to miss this Money Back Special from 32Red Sport! If our horse doesn’t win the 13:30 at Cheltenham, 32Red Sport will refund our stake as a free bet, up to a maximum of £10.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a guaranteed profit of £5.09 and here’s how…
* We are only eligible to do this offer if we have been invited by email/site notification or if we’re able to opt in on the promotion page. *
If you’re unsure about how to place qualifying bets, check out my Qualifying Bet Strategy page for a walk-through guide on how it should be done.
Losing stakes are refunded as a free bet, so this is effectively a risk-free offer. We therefore need to select a horse with long odds. Having looked at the odds available, we could place our qualifying bet on Kalashnikov.
I like to place my exchange lay bets with Betfair as they have great liquidity in the run up to races and the site is really easy to use.
We can work out our lay stake by using the ‘Risk-Free Bet’ setting on my matched betting calculator. We can enter £7.50 as our ‘Cashback’ figure as this is the amount we can expect to extract (75%) from our £10.00 free bet refund, should our horse lose…
As you can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake should be £8.02…
Place £10.00 on Kalashnikov @ 6.00 = Potential profit of £50.00
Lay £8.02 on Kalashnikov @ 6.60 = Potential liability of £44.91
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
|Kalashnikov wins||+ £50.00 – £44.91 = £5.09 profit|
|Kalashnikov doesn't win||- £10.00 + £7.61 + £7.50 (extract 75% from our £10.00 free bet) = £5.11 profit|
So, regardless of the result of the race, we’ll make a guaranteed profit of £5.09 on this 32Red Sport offer!
If our selection loses, our free bet will be credited by 10:00 on Wednesday 14th March 2018 and must be used on the Ballymore Novices’ Hurdle at Cheltenham, which gets underway at 13:30 the same day.
If you’re unsure how to extract 75% cash from a £10.00 free bet, check out my Free Bet Strategy page for a walk-through guide on how it should be done.
* See my Horse Racing Offers page for a full list of money back offers available today! *
* Kalashnikov didn’t win the race, resulting in a profit of £5.11 on this 32Red Sport offer. *
Click here to take advantage of this 32Red Sport offer
Terms & Conditions:
- This promotion is only available to players invited by email/site notification who are eligible to opt in above. Customers not invited by email/site notification or customers who cannot opt in are not eligible to participate in this promotion
- To qualify for this promotion customers must place a £10 win or £10 each way bet on the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle, 13:30 Cheltenham Tuesday 13th March.
- Bets that are made void or cashed-in do not count towards claiming the free bet.
- A £10 free bet will be credited at 10am(UK) on Wednesday 14th March and can be used to place a bet on the Ballymore Novices’ Hurdle, Cheltenham 13:30 on Wednesday.
- Unused free bets will expire at 13:30(UK) on Wednesday 14th March.
- The free bet cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion offer, including but not limited to Price Boosts and Profit Boosts.
- This promotion is restricted to one £10 free bet per player per household, even if there is more than one computer retained at the address. The identity of a user will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/debit card number, computer, and any other forms of identification which may be required.
- 32Red may, at their sole discretion, limit the eligibility of customers to participate in this promotion, for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users. No correspondence will be entered into. 32Red’s decision will be considered final in the event of a dispute.
- 32Red reserves the right to modify, alter, discontinue or terminate this promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users, using reasonable efforts to provide such notice in advance.