Cheltenham Festival 2021 is here and you don’t want to miss this MansionBet offer! Simply bet between £5.00 and £10.00 on the first race each day and if your horse finishes 2nd, MansionBet will pay your bet out as a winner, up to a maximum of £250.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £100.00+ and here’s how…
- Promotion runs from 00:01 on Monday 15th March 2021 to 13:20 on Friday 19th March 2021.
- Minimum stake of £5.00 (or £5.00 each way).
- Maximum stake of £10.00 (or £10.00 each way).
- Applies to win and each way singles on the first race each day.
- Your bet will be paid as a winner in cash, up to £250.00, if your horse finishes 2nd in the following races:
- Supreme Novices’ Hurdle (13:20 Tuesday)
- Ballymore Novices’ Hurdle (13:20 Wednesday)
- Marsh Novices’ Chase (13:20 Thursday)
- Triumph Hurdle (13:20 Friday)
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my qualifying bets guide.
It’s entirely up to you which horses you go for, but it makes sense to select horses with fairly short odds in the hope of a 2nd place finish (you’ll see why in a moment).
Having looked at the odds available for the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle (13:20 Tuesday), we could place our qualifying bet on Ballyadam at back odds of 7.00 (6/1) and lay odds of 8.80.
We can calculate our lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake should be £7.97…
Place £10.00 on Ballyadam @ 7.00 = Potential profit of £60.00
Lay £7.97 on [email protected] 8.80 = Potential liability of £62.16
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
So, we’ll make a nice profit of £67.81 if Ballyadam finishes 2nd and we’ll lose a maximum of £2.19 on any other outcome. Risking £2.19 to make a potential profit of £67.81 gives us effective odds of 31.96, which I’m sure you’ll agree, makes this a profitable offer in the long run.
This offer is available on the first race each day, so four races in total, giving us an overall potential profit of £100.00+ on this MansionBet offer!
If your horse finishes 2nd, your bet will be settled as ‘lost’ and winnings will be credited to your sports cash balance within 24 hours.
I’ll update the following table with a selection at the end of each day…
Don’t miss out on one of the most profitable weeks of the matched betting calendar! For a comprehensive list of available bookmaker offers, please see my Cheltenham Festival 2021 Offers page.
Get this MansionBet offer