It’s a big Saturday of ITV Racing, and you don’t want to miss this Coral free bet offer! Place a £1.00+ bet on any ITV race, and get a matched free bet up to £5.00 to use on horse racing. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £3.84, and here’s how…
- The promotion is available from 09:30 until 16:00 on Saturday 18th February 2023.
- Applies to bets placed on any of the following ITV races.
- 13:50, 14:25, 15:00 and 15:35 Ascot.
- 14:05 and 14:40 Haydock.
- 15:12 Wincanton.
- Minimum stake of £1.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.50 (1/2).
- Your matched free bet will be credited immediately upon placement of your qualifying bet.
- The maximum free bet is £5.00.
- The free bet will be valid on any horse racing market for 7 days.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Please see my ‘Qualifying Bets Guide‘ if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your qualifying bet on.
At the time of writing, ‘Knappers Hill‘ is back odds of 3.00 (2/1) to win the 15:12 Wincanton. The lay odds are 3.10.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £4.84.
Place £5.00 on ‘Knappers Hill’ @ 3.00 = Potential profit of £10.00
Lay £4.84 on ‘Knappers Hill’ @ 3.10 = Potential liability of £10.16
Let’s look at your profit/loss for the possible outcomes.
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll lose £0.16 in qualifying for your £5.00 free bet.
Your £5.00 free bet will be credited immediately upon placement of your qualifying bet and valid on any horse racing market for 7 days. The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should convert your free bet into 80% cash, so £4.00. Considering your qualifying loss of £0.16 gives you a profit of £3.84 on this Coral offer!
* I Like To Move It won the race, resulting in a £3.84 profit on this Coral offer. *
More reload offers – Make £500+ per month
With detailed walkthroughs for all the best offers as they’re released, you’ll be bagging recurring profits in no time.More reload offers
Got a question?
Leave me a comment below…
I usually respond within 24 hours.
Matt Kirman – Matched Betting Blogger
Since 2014, I’ve blogged over £70,000 worth of profit, and made it my mission to make matched betting accessible to everyone.