It’s Day 3 of Goodwood Festival 2020 on Thursday and you don’t want to miss this Paddy Power money back offer! Simply place a bet of up to £10.00 on the 13:45 at Goodwood and if our horse finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th, Paddy Power will refund our stake as a free bet, up to a maximum of £10.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £7.65 and here’s how…
- We must place our bet between 11:00 on Wednesday 29th July 2020 and 13:45 (race-off) on Thursday 30th July 2020.
- Offer applies to the win market and the win part of each way bets only.
- If less than 7 runners take part, this offer will revert to money back if 2nd.
- If our horse finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th, Paddy Power will refund our stake as a free bet, up to £10.00.
If you’re unsure about how to place qualifying bets, check out my Qualifying Bet Strategy page for a walk-through guide on how they should be done.
It’s entirely up to you which horse you go for, but it would make sense to select a horse with fairly short odds in the hope of a 2nd, 3rd or 4th place finish.
Having looked at the odds available, we could place our qualifying bet on Al Salt (9/2).
We can calculate our lay stakes using my matched betting calculator.
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
|Al Salt wins||+£45.00||-£45.35||£0.35 loss|
|Al Salt finishes 2nd 3rd or 4th||-£10.00||+£9.65||+£8.00||£7.65 profit|
|Al Salt finishes outside top 4||-£10.00||+£9.65||£0.35 loss|
So, we’ll make a nice profit of £7.65 if Al Salt finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th and we stand to lose £0.35 on any other outcome. Risking £0.35 to make a profit of £7.65 gives us effective odds of 22.86, which I’m sure you’ll agree, makes this a profitable offer in the long run.
If eligible, free bets will be credited within 2 hours of the race ending and will be valid on any horse racing market for 7 days.
If you’re unsure how to extract £8.00 cash (80%) from the £10.00 free bet, check out my Free Bet Strategy page for a walk-through guide on how it should be done.
* Al Salt finished 3rd, resulting in a profit of £7.65 on this Paddy Power offer. *
Get this Paddy Power money back offer