It’s Day 2 of Goodwood Festival 2021 on Wednesday and you don’t want to miss this Betway money back offer! If our horse finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th in the 13:50 Goodwood, Betway will refund our stake as a free bet up to £10.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £7.07 and here’s how…
- Applies to our first bet on the 13:50 Goodwood.
- Applies to bets placed before 13:50 (race-off) on Wednesday 28th July 2021.
- Minimum odds of 1.50 (1/2).
- If our horse finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th, Betway will refund our stake as a free bet up to £10.00.
- If fewer than eight runners come under starters orders, the promotion will revert to money back as a free bet for 2nd place only.
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my qualifying bets guide.
It’s entirely up to you which horse you go for, but it would make sense to select a horse with fairly short odds in the hope of a 2nd, 3rd or 4th place finish.
At the time of writing, Nagano is available at back odds of 4.333 (10/3) and lay odds of 4.70.
Either exchange works for this offer
We can calculate our lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake should be £9.26…
Place £10.00 on Nagano @ 4.333 = Potential profit of £33.33
Lay £9.26 on Nagano @ 4.70 = Potential liability of £34.26
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
So, we’ll make a nice profit of £7.07 if Nagano finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th or we’ll lose £0.93 on any other outcome. Risking £0.93 to make a potential profit of £7.07 gives us effective odds of 8.60, which I’m sure you’ll agree, makes this a profitable offer in the long run.
If eligible, free bets will be credited within an hour of the race being settled and will be valid for 7 days. Free bet stakes are not included in any returns.
If you’re unsure how to convert your £10.00 free bet into £8.00 cash (80%), please see my free bets guide for a walkthrough of how it should be done.
* Nagano won the race, resulting in a loss of £0.93 on this Betway offer. *
Get this Betway money back offer