It’s the Henry VIII Novices’ Chase at Sandown on Saturday and you don’t want to miss this Betfair Exchange free bet offer! They’re giving all customers a £5.00 free bet to use on the 13:50 at Sandown! Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a guaranteed profit of £3.99 and here’s how…
- This offer is available to new and existing Betfair customers.
- The £5.00 free bet is available to claim on the promotion page.
- The free bet can be used on the 13:50 at Sandown on Saturday 5th December 2020.
- The free bet is valid on the ‘win’ market only.
- To be eligible, customers must have previously deposited with a Debit Card, Credit Card or Apple Pay.
Using straightforward matched betting, we can convert our £5.00 free bet into around 75% cash, so £3.75. If you’re unsure how to do this, please see my free bets guide for a walkthrough of how it should be done.
If you’re paying 2% commission with Betfair’s Basic package, you won’t be eligible for this Exchange offer.
We’ll need to lay our bet at another exchange. Having looked at the odds available, we could place our qualifying bet on Ga Law at back odds of 8.40 and lay odds of 8.60.
We can calculate our lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake should be £4.10.
Aim to convert our free bet into around £3.75 cash
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
So, no matter the outcome, we’ll make a guaranteed profit of £3.99 on this Betfair Exchange offer!
* Ga Law failed to win the race, resulting in a profit of £4.01 on this Betfair Exchange offer. *
Get this Betfair Exchange free bet offer