It’s Day 2 of the Cheltenham Festival 2022 on Wednesday, and you don’t want to miss this Hollywoodbets money back offer! If your horse finishes 2nd or 3rd in the 16:50 Cheltenham, Hollywoodbets will refund your stake as a free bet up to £10.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a potential profit of £6.36 and here’s how…
- Applies to bets placed on the Grand Annual Chase 2022, taking place at 16:50 on Wednesday 16th March 2022.
- Applies to your first bet placed.
- Applies to single bets only.
- Minimum stake of £10.00.
- If your horse finishes 2nd or 3rd, Hollywoodbets will refund your stake as a free bet up to £10.00.
- If eligible, your free bet will be credited by 12:00 the day after the race.
- Free bet will be valid on horse racing for 24 hours.
- Free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Please see my qualifying bets guide if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
It’s entirely up to you which horse you go for, but it would make sense to select a horse with relatively short odds in the hope of a 2nd or 3rd place finish.
At the time of writing, Andy Dufresne is available at back odds of 7.50 (13/2) and lay odds of 8.80.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £8.54…
Place £10.00 on Andy Dufresne @ 7.50 = Potential profit of £65.00
Lay £8.54 on Andy Dufresne @ 8.80 = Potential liability of £66.61
Let’s look at your potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
So, you’ll make a nice profit of £6.36 if Andy Dufresne finishes 2nd or 3rd, or you’ll lose a maximum of £1.64 on any other outcome. Risking £1.64 to make a potential profit of £6.36 gives you effective odds of 4.88, which I’m sure you’ll agree, makes this a profitable offer in the long run.
If eligible, your free bet will be credited by 12:00 the day after the race. Free bets will be valid on horse racing for 24 hours, and the free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
If you’re unsure how to convert your £10.00 free bet into £8.00 cash (80%), please see my free bets guide for a walkthrough of how it should be done.
Don’t miss out on one of the most profitable weeks of the matched betting calendar! For a comprehensive list of available bookmaker offers, please see my Cheltenham Festival 2022 Offers page.
* Andy Dufresne finished 2nd, resulting in a £6.36 profit on this Hollywoodbets offer. *
Get this Hollywoodbets money back offer