There’s another big day of racing at Newmarket on Sunday and it’s time for another Sky Bet money back offer! If our horse finishes 2nd in the 13:50 Newmarket, Sky Bet will refund our stake as cash, up to a maximum of £10.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £8.73 and here’s how…
- Applies to our first bet on the 13:50 Newmarket.
- Applies to bets placed between 11:00 on Friday 30th April 2021 and 13:50 (race-off) on Sunday 2nd May 2021.
- If fewer than five runners come under starters orders, Sky Bet may withdraw the offer.
- If our horse finishes 2nd, Sky Bet will refund our stake as cash, up to £10.00.
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my qualifying bets guide.
It’s entirely up to you which horse you go for, but it would make sense to select a horse with fairly short odds in the hope of a 2nd place finish.
At the time of writing, Zabeel Champion is available at back odds of 3.50 (5/2) and lay odds of 3.95.
Smarkets works best for this offer
For this offer, Smarkets are the best option due to Sky Bet being part of the same group as Betfair.
Laying your bet at Betfair would probably be fine, but if you don’t want to risk it, Smarkets is your safest bet.
- 0% commission for 60 days
We can calculate our lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake should be £8.91…
Place £10.00 on Zabeel Champion @ 3.50 = Potential profit of £25.00
Lay £8.91 on Zabeel Champion @ 3.95 = Potential liability of £26.28
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
So, we’ll make a nice profit of £8.73 if Zabeel Champion finishes 2nd and we’ll lose a maximum of £1.28 on any other outcome. Risking £1.28 to make a potential profit of £8.73 gives us effective odds of 7.82, which I’m sure you’ll agree, makes this a profitable offer in the long run.
If eligible, cash refunds will be credited within 24 hours of the race finishing.
* Zabeel Champion won the race, resulting in a loss of £1.28 on this Sky Bet offer. *
Get this Sky Bet money back offer