There’s a big day of racing at Sandown on Friday and it’s time for another Sky Bet money back offer! If our horse finishes 2nd or 3rd in the 13:50 at Sandown, Sky Bet will refund our stake as cash, up to a maximum of £10.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £9.19 and here’s how…
- This offer applies to our first bet on the 13:50 at Sandown.
- Qualifying bets must be placed between 11:00 on Wednesday 2nd December 2020 and 13:50 (race-off) on Friday 4th December 2020.
- If fewer than seven runners come under starters orders, Sky Bet may withdraw the offer.
- If our horse finishes 2nd or 3rd, Sky Bet will refund our stake as cash, up to £10.00.
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my qualifying bets guide.
It’s entirely up to you which horse you go for, but it would make sense to select a horse with fairly short odds in the hope of a 2nd or 3rd place finish.
At the time of writing, the back and lay odds aren’t quite tight enough. Funambule Sivola is favourite to win the race at back odds of 3.50 (5/2). I’ll use lay odds of 3.75 to illustrate how this offer works and I’ll update the bottom of the post after the race with a genuine selection.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
We can calculate our lay stake using my matched betting calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake should be £9.38…
Place £10.00 on Funambule Sivola @ 3.50 = Potential profit of £25.00
Lay £9.38 on Funambule Sivola @ 3.75 = Potential liability of £25.79
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
So, we’ll make a nice profit of £9.19 if Funambule Sivola finishes 2nd or 3rd and we stand to lose a maximum of £0.81 on any other outcome. Risking £0.81 to make a profit of £9.19 gives us effective odds of 12.35, which I’m sure you’ll agree, makes this a profitable offer in the long run.
If eligible, cash refunds will be credited within 24 hours of the race finishing.
* Funambule Sivola was available at back odds of 4.333 and lay odds of 4.70. Funambule Sivola finished outside the top 3, resulting in a loss of £0.93 on this Sky Bet offer. *
Get this Sky Bet money back offer