There’s another big day of racing at Sandown on Saturday and it’s time for another Sky Bet money back offer! If our horse finishes 2nd in the 13:50 at Sandown, Sky Bet will refund our stake as cash, up to a maximum of £10.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £9.29 and here’s how…
- This offer applies to our first bet on the 13:50 at Sandown.
- Qualifying bets must be placed between 11:00 on Thursday 3rd December 2020 and 13:50 (race-off) on Saturday 5th December 2020.
- If fewer than five runners come under starters orders, Sky Bet may withdraw the offer.
- If our horse finishes 2nd, Sky Bet will refund our stake as cash, up to £10.00.
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my qualifying bets guide.
It’s entirely up to you which horse you go for, but it would make sense to select a horse with fairly short odds in the hope of a 2nd place finish.
Having looked at the odds available we could place our qualifying bet on Allmankind at back odds of 3.25 (9/4) and lay odds of 3.45.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- Money back as cash up to £20
- 0% commission for 60 days
At the time of writing, laying our bet at Betfair gives us the smallest qualifying loss.
We can calculate our lay stake using my matched betting calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake should be £9.48…
Place £10.00 on Allmankind @ 3.25 = Potential profit of £22.50
Lay £9.48 on Allmankind @ 3.45 = Potential liability of £23.22
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
So, we’ll make a nice profit of £9.29 if Allmankind finishes 2nd and we stand to lose a maximum of £0.72 on any other outcome. Risking £0.72 to make a profit of £9.29 gives us effective odds of 13.90, which I’m sure you’ll agree, makes this a profitable offer in the long run.
If eligible, cash refunds will be credited within 24 hours of the race finishing.
* Allmankind won the race, resulting in a loss of £0.72 on this Sky Bet offer. *
Get this Sky Bet money back offer