There’s a big day of racing at Ascot on Friday and it’s time for another Sky Bet money back offer! If our horse finishes 2nd or 3rd in the 13:55 at Ascot, Sky Bet will refund our stake as cash, up to a maximum of £10.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £9.19 and here’s how…
- This offer applies to our first bet on the 13:55 at Ascot.
- Qualifying bets must be placed between 11:00 on Wednesday 16th December 2020 and 13:55 (race-off) on Friday 18th December 2020.
- If fewer than six runners come under starters orders, Sky Bet may withdraw the offer.
- If our horse finishes 2nd or 3rd, Sky Bet will refund our stake as cash, up to £10.00.
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my qualifying bets guide.
It’s entirely up to you which horse you go for, but it would make sense to select a horse with fairly short odds in the hope of a 2nd or 3rd place finish.
At the time of writing, the back and lay odds aren’t quite tight enough. Mack The Man is favourite to win the race at back odds of 3.50 (5/2). I’ll use lay odds of 3.75 to illustrate how this offer works and I’ll update the bottom of the post after the race with a genuine selection.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
We can calculate our lay stake using my matched betting calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake should be £9.38…
Place £10.00 on Mack The Man @ 3.50 = Potential profit of £25.00
Lay £9.38 on Mack The Man @ 3.75 = Potential liability of £25.79
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
So, we’ll make a nice profit of £9.19 if Mack The Man finishes 2nd or 3rd and we stand to lose a maximum of £0.81 on any other outcome. Risking £0.81 to make a profit of £9.19 gives us effective odds of 12.35, which I’m sure you’ll agree, makes this a profitable offer in the long run.
If eligible, cash refunds will be credited within 24 hours of the race finishing.
* Editeur Du Gite was available at back odds of 4.333 and lay odds of 4.60. Editeur Du Gite finished 2nd, resulting in a profit of £9.27 on this Sky Bet offer. *
Get this Sky Bet money back offer
More reload offers – Make £500+ per month
With detailed walkthroughs for all the best offers as they’re released, you’ll be bagging recurring profits in no time.More reload offers
Got a question?
Leave me a comment below…
I usually respond within 24 hours.
Matt Kirman – Matched Betting Blogger
Since 2014, I’ve blogged over £70,000 worth of profit, and made it my mission to make matched betting accessible to everyone.