There’s a big day of racing at Doncaster on Saturday and it’s time for another Sky Bet money back offer! If our horse finishes 2nd in the 14:05 at Doncaster, Sky Bet will refund our stake as cash, up to a maximum of £10.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £9.85 and here’s how…
- This offer applies to our first bet on the 14:05 at Doncaster.
- Qualifying bets must be placed between 10:00 on Friday 29th January 2021 and 14:05 (race-off) on Saturday 30th January 2021.
- If fewer than five runners come under starters orders, Sky Bet may withdraw the offer.
- If our horse finishes 2nd, Sky Bet will refund our stake as cash, up to £10.00.
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my qualifying bets guide.
It’s entirely up to you which horse you go for, but it would make sense to select a horse with fairly short odds in the hope of a 2nd place finish.
Having looked at the odds available, we could place our qualifying bet on Marie’s Rock at back odds of 3.50 (5/2) and lay odds of 3.50.
Either exchange works for this offer
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- Money back as cash up to £20
- 0% commission for 60 days
We can calculate our lay stake using my matched betting calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake should be £10.06..
Place £10.00 on Marie’s Rock @ 3.50 = Potential profit of £25.00
Lay £10.06 on Marie’s Rock @ 3.50 = Potential liability of £25.15
Let’s have a look at our potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
So, we’ll make a nice profit of £9.85 if Marie’s Rock finishes 2nd and we stand to lose £0.15 on any other outcome. Risking £0.15 to make a potential profit of £9.85 gives us effective odds of 66.67, which I’m sure you’ll agree, makes this a profitable offer in the long run.
If eligible, cash refunds will be credited within 24 hours of the race finishing.
* Marie’s Rock finished outside the top 2, resulting in a loss of £0.15 on this Sky Bet offer. *
Get this Sky Bet money back offer